The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
What you’ll do:
- Working on state of the art Blockchain technology as part of an internal team
- Analysis, design and implementation of distributed applications and Enterprise Blockchain solutions
- Developing beautiful, maintainable code, with test driven CI/CD development
- Good experience as an application software or full stack or back-end developer
- RESTful API design and implementation and messaging system experience
- Experience building applications using following (or similar) languages: React, Node JS
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Public Key Cryptography or Private Key Cryptography is a major plus!
- DevOps experience: configuration management, containers, virtualization, continuous integration and hands on experience of Github/Gitlab, Rancher, Docker
- Knowledge of server-less architecture would be a benefit
- Understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Unix environment and Bash scripting
- Strong experience of cloud infrastructure like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Our Desired Skills are: Blockchain / Ethereum / Hyperledger / Corda / Bitcoin Core / BitcoinJS / Chaincode / Coco / BlockApps / IPFS / Public Chain / Permissioned Chain / Private Chain / Solidity / Truffle / Directed Acyclic Graph / Quorum
- Ability to think and operate as a phenomenal teammate
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to learn complex technologies quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-centered environment
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years' of development experience
- Minimum bachelor of engineering computer science or Information Technology or Management information systems.
- Mail Resume to: HR Manager Coco Soft Inc, 39420 Liberty St, Ste 254, Fremont, CA 94538