Job Duties: Job ID: SDF102
- Interacting with business teams and other technical analysts ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand, develop, and design LLD documents for salesforce implementation.
- Collecting functional requirements and user stories from Analysts and converting them to code components. Conducting user review sessions & applying thought leadership in stakeholder.
- Involved in Salesforce.com (SFDC) application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Work with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Reports and eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Design custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Develop Apex classes, Triggers, Test Classes, VisualForce pages, and components for customization of SFDC.
- Work on Salesforce administration setup like Managing Users, Security Controls, Custom Objects, Profiles, Data, Permission Sets, Creating Roles, and Reports etc.
- Work on Salesforce.com APIs - SOAP, REST etc., to integrate Salesforce with external applications. And also work on Apex callouts like SOAP and REST to integrate with external services.
- Integrating Salesforce data with external database tables using external objects and mapping them using salesforce connect. Validating and synchronizing the external database tables with external objects in salesforce.org.
- Debugging Apex code using Debug Logs and writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs or the application using platform database objects.
- Work on Inbound and outbound change sets to deploy the metadata from one environment to different environments.
- Work on data loader/force.com/workbench tools for Data Migration and deployments between Sandbox and Production environments.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Computer Science/Applications/ Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field with 6 months experience.
- Must be able to travel temporarily to client sites throughout the U.S. with expenses paid by the employer.
40/week, Mon. to Fri., 9:00AM to 5:00PM
39420 Liberty St, Suite# 270
Freemont, CA -94538.